Welcome to Autism Neighborhood
We are committed to increasing public awareness regarding autism and its effects through a series of candid and compelling interviews with experts and professionals in the field as well as those individuals and families with autism.
It is our desire that you will find not only useful information here but hope as well.
Autism Neighborhood Mission Statement: To provide all people who are affected by autism spectrum disorders with up-to-date information and educational materials to help them handle the challenges presented by life with autism.
AUTISM NEIGHBORHOOD is a team effort:
- Sheri Lynn – President and Founder
- Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP – Technical Editor
- Lisa deFaria, MSW LCSW, BCD, Training Faculty (Profectum Foundation) – Project Consultant
- Paul Allan Harrington Consulting Group – Technology Strategies
- Alex White – Creative Support
- Red Crow Productions – Creative Production